Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bordem

Hello, I bet you think this post is totally lame. But, no. You see I have a little thing to discuss with you peoples. One of them is WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON MY BLOG!?!?!?!?! Because I have no idea what you like. I can put the nasty fall Lady Gaga had, or the dress that made Demi puke. Or, even why she is in Rehab.Or even the latest scoop on movies. Kid movies, and adult. Even great party ideas, think of me as an online Martha Stuart/Oprah/Dr. Phil kind of person. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. YO MY LADY! GIRLFRIEND! ON YO BLOG TELL ME 'BOUT YO OPINIONS ON RECENT EVENTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT. TALK ABOUT MOVIE REVIEWS AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT POPULAR T.V. SHOWS, BOOKS, ETC. THE WORKS. LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will thank you 4 suggesting that.

    ReplyDelete